|Now with stagger bar|
File size: ~12MB
*try this first (if possible), a 3rd-party plugin for Dropbox for DL count tracking
I've put together v0.6 in a hurried state, I didn't get to test it very much. If you do find bugs and glitches, please do tell me about them in the comments below! I'll try my best to fix them ASAP.
Also, if you happen to have a gamepad (x-input or direct input), help me test out AoA's gamepad config a bit? It was kind of buggy in v0.5 but I think I've fixed it.
Release Notes - v0.6
- New enemies types "Slime" and "Cultist".
- New boss of "Archer" type.
- Rounds go up to ROUND .
- New skills "Endure" and "Speed Up".
- Changed aim-mechanics of Shield Throw (now require you input 'attack' to throw).
- Changed aim-mechanics of Rush.
- Round selector handling (now able to select rounds).
- Animation now unlock following your highest achieved round:
- ROUND  : Animation (1) -------- Implemented
- ROUND  : Animation (2) -------- Implemented
- ROUND  : Animation (3) and so forth -------- Unimplemented
- Stamina bar implemented (next to Lust bar). Player will be knocked down when bar depletes.
- Increased player speed slightly.
- Increased drops pickup amount and speed.
- Nothing happens after ROUND . You will have to restart game by jumping off the cliff or pressing F2.
- You might run into a fatal error (game will abort) stating "instance cannot be found". I have applied some codes to curb this error but I might have missed some parts.
- Running left and right for a while will cause a small "unintended change of direction".
Movement - Arrow keys
Attack - 'C' key
Activate skills - 'A', 'S', and 'D' keys
Space - Zoom-in/out
F2 - Restarts game
F4 - Full-screen/Window mode
Enter - Pause Menu
ESC - Exit/save menu
Numpad 0 - Trips the player (or press Ctrl)
Numpad 1 - Gives you 3,000 gold
Numpad 2 - Spawn "bats from cave" effx
Numpad 5 - Spawns more random enemies (or press '0')
Key '7' - Enable/disable debug text
If you got a feedback, let me hear it in the comments below!