|Happy New Year 2017!|
So 2017 is here. I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! If you've been following my developments ever since, I want to say I'm really grateful for your participation and patience (seriously!).
I've given it some thought. Moving into 2017, here's the plan for Arena of Audacia (chronological) below. Discussions with my team were had -regarding these decisions:-
- Arena of Audacia will be moving out of Alpha, now sticking only to number versioning for controlling updates.
- Release v0.95 to v0.99 depending on need. These will be as close as possible to v1.00 demo.
- Release v1.00 demo version. Demo version & full version features will be discussed next post.
- Release v1.00 full version. We decided we to make Arena of Audacia purchasable.
- Patches, bug fixes and support.
- Updates and addional content.
- Game post-mortem.
My resolution for 2017 is to make it to point #7 in the list without losing too many limbs. I really want to finish this.
Dates have not been determined. I hope to announce them as soon as possible as we draw closer to v1.00. I understand that you may have questions regarding the decisions above. Let me know your questions and concerns in the comment section below. Your thoughts are important to me!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Current progress toward v1.00:-
- (!60%) Voice set. VA still silent. Basic voices are done (playable but more is nicer?).
- ( 40%) BGM in progress: Boss, Gallery, and Credits.
- (100%) Boss-specific, player-dominant H-animations. (Reward for winning)
- ( 0%) Boss-specific, boss-dominant H-animations. (Reward for losing)
- (100%) Credits story.
- ( 10%) Credits illustration. Will be a series of stills synced to the Credits music.
- ( 50%) Gallery programming. Done and working, but still (unlocks) require looking in to.
The next version will be v0.95, set to be released this month.
Let's have another good year together 😅