|AoD - Demo v0.2|
Skills & stuff
Here's the v0.2 promised. I couldn't make it in time for those in the East (it's already Christmas for them! Oops). Probably the biggest addition to AoD in this release is the skills in the pause menu. I will leave it to you to explore the skills and menu but I should point out the menu controls first:-
'P' key - Enter/exit pause menu
'Enter' key - Confirm option
'Backspace' key - Return/Cancel
Switch between tabs for "Active Skills, Passive Skills and Settings".
Release Notes - v0.2
- Added ONE (1) new H-animation (TWO variations if you count 2p & 3p).
- Added cum-splosion, but removed "cum puddle".
- Pushing enemies over the edge makes them scream.
- Added shields in game.
- Enemies now drop MONEY and SHIELD when killed.
- Added a SKILL system. Now able to buy/upgrade and equip a few skills.
- Added arousal bar! When filled, all participants engaged in the sex will gain ONE hp.
As with the last release:
- Depleting health doesn't kill player and causes enemies to no longer be able to hit player.
- Stepping out of arena bounds still does nothing to player.
- Ignore some of the extra sprites if you can, they're there as colour palette reference for me.
- The A.I. is still dumb.
Arrow keys - Movement
'C' key - Attack
'A', 'S', and 'D' keys - Activate corresponding active skills
Space - Zoom-in/out
F2 - Restarts game
F4 - Full-screen/Window mode
ESC - Exit game immediately
'P' key - Enter/Exit Pause Menu
Numpad 0 - Trips the player (or press Ctrl)
Numpad 1 - Gives you 3,000 gold
Numpad 2 - Immediately equips yourself with all skills (or press '8')
Numpad 5 - Spawns more grunts (or press '0')
1. Sometimes two or more enemies can get temporarily stuck together. Same for the player.
2. During a sword clash with an enemy, sometimes that enemy's attack will go through (should negate completely in a 1-on-1).
3. When hitting multiple enemies, you might run into a fatal error (game will abort) stating "instance cannot be found". The recent Gamemaker update changed things a little, I haven't yet gotten to fix this.
I did not thoroughly test v0.2 so once again I'll be counting on you guys to help me stress test and debug this release! Let me know in the comments what you think about v0.2 (and also bugs if you found any).
And so to end the post, Merry Christmas to all that celebrate!