File size: ~10MB
*try this first (if possible), a 3rd-party plugin for Dropbox for DL count tracking
Added a whole bunch of functions like simple sequencing to game intro and game over handling. Also, there is now proper handling of player game-over. That means (for now) if you are defeated, you will have to restart from ROUND  (but I included an option where you can just skip to the boss).
I'd like to know how you'd find the difficulty of the AoAudacia so far. So let's see you trying and reach the boss in ROUND !
Also, I've been thinking if Bosses should have their own animations. It only makes sense to reward (the animation to) the player for having beat the Bosses, but that also means more animation work for me. For now, the Bosses will be using the same animations as the lesser enemies, until I decide to include Bosses-only animations.
This release really took a long time. I'm freggin' exhausted.
Release Notes - v0.5
- Spawn enemies up to ROUND  with Boss at the end.
- New skills "Double-edge" and "Bulwark".
- Player can now fall to death when step out of arena.
- Player now can be defeated upon losing all health.
- Changed aim-direction of shield throw.
- Simple intro sequence.
- Round restart handling.
- Nothing happens after ROUND . You will have to restart game by jumping off the cliff or pressing F2.
- You might run into a fatal error (game will abort) stating "instance cannot be found". I have applied some codes to curb this error but I might have missed some parts.
- Running left and right for a while will cause a small "unintended change of direction".
Movement - Arrow keys
Attack - 'C' key
Activate skills - 'A', 'S', and 'D' keys
Space - Zoom-in/out
F2 - Restarts game
F4 - Full-screen/Window mode
Enter - Pause Menu
ESC - Exit/save menu
Numpad 0 - Trips the player (or press Ctrl)
Numpad 1 - Gives you 3,000 gold
Numpad 2 - Immediately equips yourself with all skills (or press '8')
Numpad 5 - Spawns more random enemies (or press '0')
Key '7' - Enable/disable debug text
If you got a feedback, let me hear it in the comments below!