|See the wooden sign? Hit it.|
KimochiOne of the big changes for this release is the charging mechanism. I spent a lot of time trying to get it working and giving the skills the appropriate charged properties. And since charging requires you to hold down a button, skills now only activate when you 'release', as opposed to 'pressing' like before (I feel like this may throw people off).
File size: ~13MB
File size: ~13MB
Another big change is the "end of round" handling. Previously one can access the Skill Menu and make changes any time, but now you can only do so after finishing the round. A harmless wooden sign will spawn, in which players will have to destroy to proceed. I figured that after a long hard ROUND of enemies, one would like a breather to test out skills and such.
Tell me what you think about the changes!
Meanwhile I've been playing with Anthophobia since the game was recently released (should be pending for DL Site). And since sprited sex is likely the reason you are here, Anthophobia has tons of them. Seems like they're planning additional content too!
Release Notes - v0.85
- Charge mechanism by holding down a respective skill's button.
- Skills now activate upon button-release, as opposed to button-press before.
- Currently all active skills are charge-able.
- New skill 'Parry'.
- An enemy 'Jester'. Runs about and pick up loot. Does not rape. Chance to spawn.
- Cultist boss now damages player on teleport.
- Skills cost less to upgrade now.
- Skills can now be reset when at max level if you so wish.
- Now only able to access Skill Menu at end of each round.
- Nothing happens after ROUND . Restart via Pause Menu (ESC).
- Still no BGM! =(
- You might run into a fatal error (game will abort) stating "instance cannot be found". I have applied some codes to curb this error but I might have missed some parts.
- Shield throw sometimes immediately hit the same enemy more than once.
Movement - Arrow keys
Attack - 'C' key
Activate skills - 'A', 'S', and 'D' keys
Space - Zoom-in/out
F2 - Restarts game
F4 - Full-screen/Window mode
Enter - Skill Menu
ESC - Pause/Save menu
Numpad 0 - Trips the player (or press Ctrl)
Numpad 2 - Spawn "bats from cave" effx
Numpad 5 - Spawns more random enemies (or press '0')
Key '7' - Enable/disable debug text